Friday 9 December 2011

Healthy Chicken Tortilla Wrap


Feeling healthy

I had just finished my gym session and I didn't know what to eat.  So as I was browsing through the products in the supermarket then spotted some tortilla wraps and thought oh man it would be so good to have a Mexican inspired evening.  The whole day I was so excited about dinner because I am such a fan of Mexican food.  The guacamole and sour cream was not homemade and neither was the sauce but next time I will make everything for myself.  The sides actually had some heat, and I didn't know you can have mild sour cream.  It tasted great and the tortilla wraps were wholemeal of course, however, the guacamole could have tasted nicer but at least I can say I have tried Old El Paso.  I even put the chicken in an Old El Paso taco, my first taco! It tasted delicious.  Great for watching movies and after long lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment