Wednesday 6 June 2012

Coronation Sandwich

Jubilee

I wasn't really up for having a neighbourhood picnic to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. However I was up for making some jubilee inspired food.  Apparently I created one of the best sandwiches ever! It was a pretty epic story.  I lost the recipe so I had to make it up on the spot.  I remembered mayonnaise and curry powder were the main ingredients which accompanied the chicken, the rest was up to me. 



Ingredients:

2 chicken breasts (washed and chopped into small pieces), 1tbsp sunflower oil, a handful of raisins, 2tsps curry powder, 2sps mayonnaise, 1tsp tomato chutney, 2 slices of bread.

Method:

1. Fry the pieces of chicken breasts in the oil until they are browned and cooked all the way through.
2. Mix the chicken pieces in the bowl with the other ingredients.
3. Put the chicken mix in the sandwich and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment