Wednesday 23 May 2012

Tomato Meatball Soup

Heinz Moments

On the back of my Heinz tomato soup tin I found a new meatball recipe using the soup as sauce.  I don't know why I never thought of this before.  I think it's a great idea because it feels you up a lot more than just the soup alone and provides some added protein. It can also be eaten with pasta or just eaten like a soup.



Ingredients:

1 can of Heinz tomato soup, 2 handfuls of frozen green beans, 1 garlic clove (chopped into small pieces), 1 red pepper, 1 onion (chopped), 8 - 10 frozen quorn meatballs, 1tbsp sunflower oil, 1tsp mixed herbs, 1tbsp liquid seasoning.


Method:

1. Fry the onion for 4 minutes then add the garlic.
2. Add the green beans and meatballs and fry for 4 more minutes.
3. Add the red pepper and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomato soup, seasoning then herbs.
5. Cook until the meatballs are cooked all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment