Friday 16 March 2012

Pepper Omlette



Training like a superstar

I have always been an fitness fanatic so it is really important I eat lots of protein and carbohydrates to keep up my energy and repair my muscles.  Eggs help you to train like a superstar so I thought I would share my lunch/ pre workout snack.  My omlette can be eaten in a sandwich, or with some lovely greens. Even if you don't train like an athlete it is still good to know how to make an omlette.  Trust me, not knowing how to cook eggs is a damn shame!


Ingredients:

2 eggs, salt and pepper, a little butter, hot pepper sauce for serving.

Method:

1. Break the eggs into a bowl and add a pinch of salt and about a tablespoon of pepper.
2. Beat lightly, it is done when it is mixed well but do not make the mixture frothy.
3. Melt the butter in a pan.
4. As soon as the butteris melted add the egg.
5. When the eggs start to set draw the mixture into the centre and try and let the un cooked egg run to the sides of the pan.  To achieve this tilt the pan so the uncooked egg can set at the sides if needed.
6.  When soft and creamy ontop and lightly browned underneath fold omlette towards the centre.
7. Serve with hot pepper sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment